Copy of Rules and regulations.

  • I own a Karnataka vehicle and will be moving to Hyderabad on a temporary assignment. How long can I drive the Vehicle in Hyderabad before I need to pay road tax. How long can I drive the Vehicle in Hyderabad before I need to get a new number. 2. What are the documents I need to carry with me while driving a non TS vehicle in Hyderabad. 3. What are the reading on alcohol meter at which a driver is considered drunk. 4. What blood test or (other test) can I do to contest the alcohol meter reading? Which hospitals test result will be accepted? 5. What do I need to do if I get involved in a traffic accident?

  • RTI Experts


    The road transport authority is a public authority and the RTI Act is applicable to it.

    You could obtain the relevant details regarding the subject matter of your query in terms of the policy/rules. Under section 2 (f) of the RTI Act, you could obtain certified copies of the relevant documents and records. Additionally, you could also obtain copies of orders/notifications issued by the authority in this regard along with copies of communications/correspondence exchanged between departments/officials, copies of any report prepared or survey conducted along with policy related documents and other related details.

Log in to reply