top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

My father name shaukatali is vacant plots fourcharry documents prepair &patta change resurvay no 86/22

0 votes

My father name shaukatali is vacant plots someone occupied and change document and patta building rasied and finish this matter chetting and land cropping no64 palivasal street Kattupputhur west Tamil Nadu Trichy District Musuri taluk, reservay no.86/22 name change on 1996 maqbooljan, 2011 patta change, and agin19/9/19&20/11/19 patta change maqbooljan

posted Mar 16, 2021 by anonymous

Similar Questions
0 votes

My roll no is 1800303 for wbcs 2015.can I check the status of it I had send it offline

0 votes

Hi Folks,

I gave multiple complaints to municipality but nothing is working so thought of filing a complaint about drainage and roads issue via RTI so please explain me the process to follow.

0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)

0 votes

MY APPLICATION NO WITH YOU IS 1228068 WHICH IS SENT TO SPEED POST BY consignment NO EK 351454471IN ON 11 /11/2023 BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN SPEED POST WEB SITE
IT IS NOT KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OR NOT

T G V KUMAR   
                                                                                                                                                                      DATED 15/11/2023
                                                                                                                                                                   CELL NO 8309726501