top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

About reevaluation

0 votes

How do i get reevaluation again of my result and get copy of that .

posted Sep 21, 2023 by Harsh Kumar

1 Answer

0 votes

RTI can be used to get information from government authorities. We cannot instruct the government to take any action. We can ask information which will help us find how their actions have been. Please let us know what information you would like to ask.

You can apply for reevaluation of your answer sheet by applying to the procedures mentioned in the concerned University or examination authority's portal. Through RTI, you can apply to obtain your answer sheets of the exam.

answer Sep 26, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Our colony is getting trouble with pigs. And filed RTI about these pigs. Muncipal commissioner not responding to RTI About pigs. What can we do now in this situation?

0 votes

To which Department Should I file RTI to know about the renovation of a heritage structure at Mysore District?

0 votes

InBihar daroga prelim result i got 124 and cut off was 118.6 but I am not selected (I am in EBC ) for this I want to get information about this

0 votes

Hi

My RTI status is showing as enveloped but did not get any tracking ID. How long does it take for it to be dispatched?

Regards & Happy New Year 2024

0 votes

MY APPLICATION NO WITH YOU IS 1228068 WHICH IS SENT TO SPEED POST BY consignment NO EK 351454471IN ON 11 /11/2023 BUT IT IS NOT FOUND IN SPEED POST WEB SITE
IT IS NOT KNOWN THAT MY APPLICATION HAS SENT TO THE CONCERNED DEPT OR NOT

T G V KUMAR   
                                                                                                                                                                      DATED 15/11/2023
                                                                                                                                                                   CELL NO 8309726501