top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Not satisfied with judgment given during second appeal hearing.

0 votes

Filed RTI - 06/08/2020
Reply from PIO - No Answer

Filed FAA - 29/09/2020
Reply From FAA - No Answer

Filed Second appeal with SIC - 29/12/2020
Case created - 16/08/2023
Called for enquiry: 30/08/2023

On 30/08/2023:
I was present at SIC Tamilnadu for hearing. PIO was also present.

Judge: You have submitted application late (I have received the application late from you) , I can dismiss this appeal if I want to or you take the information from PIO now. The choice is yours.

The hearing hardly lasted for 2 minutes.I left the place by collecting two pages documents from PIO without any other way.

My question/Query:
1) How can Judge come into an conclusion without going through the all documents or listening to applicant?
2) I am completely not satisfied with the reply I got from PIO on that particular day for my RTI, what can I do now?
3) day before the hearing , local municipal officials were behind me, pleading me to do them a favour at Hearing . But things happened exactly Opposite on hearing day. Judge was loud at me instead of penalising PIO or concerned officials for not providing information for 2 years (not even a reply). I feel that the whole thing was rigged on hearing day.

Could somebody guide me with this ? Please connect me at Jain7dhoni@gmail.com or down here at comment box.
Thanks In advance

posted Sep 9, 2023 by Shenick Dhoni Jain

Similar Questions
0 votes

If we not present after invited by prant officer in RTI FAA,is it compulsory?if any reason not present,what is process of RTI appeal for resolution before 2nd appeal?

0 votes

I have been asked to be present in person for second appeal review next week with all supporting documents . What should I do? What documents needed?

0 votes

I filed a second appeal after 34 days of filing first appeal after receiving no response. But my second appeal was returned for having filed "prematurely" and I am asked to file again after 45 days are over despite having mentioned it was urgent. I thought you could file second appeal as soon as 30 days have passed after filing first appeal. Is there any such rule?

0 votes

I filed a second appeal in Chhattisgarh information commission. I didn't get the information to attend the appeal so could not attend it. But the commission has passed the order on my appeal and in its order I am shown present that I could learn through my RTI to commission itself. I didn't even get the order copy that I got through RTI. This is a case of Friday. What action can I take. Can I file FIR in the matter?