top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Plan approval for new house

0 votes

I want to build a new house in town panchayat location with 600 Sqft buildup area. How much amount I have to pay for government?

posted Jul 5, 2023 by Mathew Joel Arulanandham H

1 Answer

0 votes

Building Plan Approval means the statutory approval or sanction on the plans / drawings of a building by the competent local authority, which is required as a pre-condition to initiate construction work of the said building. It is set of engineering or architectural drawings required for explaining the proposal for building construction. It is also used for submitting to the competent authority for seeking approval for the purpose.

You can file RTI to get information regarding the rules and fees required for obtaining a Building Plan Approval to the concerned Gram/Town Panchayat or Development Authority.

answer Jul 11, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

After constructing house staying and paying taxes for years. Can anyone complaint to any department asking for demolition of house by giving complaint for not following BBMP bye-laws or BBMP approval plan to any department or authority or by any provision in RTI or through court?

Is there any ACT or provision available where enemies or foes can use it to demolition constructed by using any BBMP or court or any means?

Please clarify and explain in detail (if possible)

0 votes

I submitted the RTI for getting the copy of selected proposal by DST New delhi under New Gen scheme. But department rejected my first appeal saying it can not be disclose under Section 8(1) (d). RTI 2005.
DST called the proposal on line from various institute under NewGen 2018. Department selected 12 institute out of 100 based on various criteria. I have got the copy of distribution of marks. But the big question is whether this selection and allotting of marks is correct ? For that without getting copy of proposal it is not possible.
How I should proceed so that i can get the copy of selected projects?