top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Filed RTI number 1205472 and paid before a week but to date it is not filed

–1 vote

Filed RTI number 1205472 and paid before a week but to date it is not filed, it looks like the company is not professional that are just interested to take money on time

posted Jun 9, 2023 by Subrata Basu

1 Answer

0 votes

Your RTI has been filed on 10th June, 2023 with the Tracking ID EK305710084IN. For further queries, please mail us to support@onlinerti.com.

answer Jun 16, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
0 votes

Filed RTI number 1205472 and paid before a week but to date it is not filed, it looks like the company is not professional that are just interested to take money on time

0 votes

I filed a second appeal after 34 days of filing first appeal after receiving no response. But my second appeal was returned for having filed "prematurely" and I am asked to file again after 45 days are over despite having mentioned it was urgent. I thought you could file second appeal as soon as 30 days have passed after filing first appeal. Is there any such rule?

–1 vote

My RTI Application No is 1228469 and i am not able to see status in gov rti website. i see a tracking code which i am not able to see in india post website.

–1 vote

Hi All,

I tried to create a account with rtionline.gov.in but I have not received the activation code to the registered email Id. I tried from different browsers Chrome, Firefox and IE but no activation code. I wrote to rtionline.gov.in via the Feedback form but no replies still. How should I take this forward ?

Regards,
Dinesh