top button
    Largest RTI Q/A Community in India

Though transferred an amount of Rs 235 on 8/6/23 , against application no. 1206101 you are not processing it

0 votes

Though transferred an amount of Rs 235 on 8/6/23 , against application no. 1206101 you are not processing it

posted Jun 9, 2023 by Aryambika Us

1 Answer

0 votes

Your RTI has been filed on 14th June, 2023, with the Tracking ID EK428954136IN. For any assistance, please mail us to support@onlinerti.com.

answer Jun 16, 2023 by Shambhavi Rti
Similar Questions
–1 vote

I had filed Application No. 1068337, on 16.12.2021, along with the transfer of Rs. 235/-, through UPI TRansaction No. UPI/135027375708 dated 16.12.2021. There is no action at your end.

Kindly respond

Regards

–1 vote

In the health care industry, full spectrum *** oil 500mg is a well-known product. As the name full-spectrum *** oil means it is a product that all the cannabinoids that naturally occur in the cannabis plant. It is the ideal oil that is used for the treatment of common health issues such as stress, anxiety, acne, and others. This oil is highly admired among the users due to its high effectiveness and quick relief providing property. If you have any kind of health problem told above, then place the order of it now from us.

0 votes

How much time will they take to take a decision.. It is wasting my academic year

0 votes

I being a authorised representive of the victim;s wife, Submitted a FIR on her behalf by regd post. on 24.03.2023 which was rfeceiv ed by
SHO,Ramgopalpet police station, Minister Road, Patigadda secunderabad-500003(T.S) who till date not supplied a copy of FIR with No.
The FIR was against a Doctor and Hospital for unethical, carelessness not following patients rights as per NHRC. Please supply the addess
of PIO to seek information on FIR status and details of fee to be paid and in whose favour.

+1 vote

Can i ask question on specific RTO in chennai?

Why roads are not having street lights for past 2 years?

why signals are not functioning for past 2 years?

how long it will take them to fix pitfalls, signals and street lights?

why they haven't fixed till now?

Are they monitoring roads atleast once in a week? if yes why they haven't found the issue? have they blindfolded?